steadyaku47

Friday 13 October 2017

Dato' Mustapha Ong : No. Ahli UMNO: 01059465 : Letter To MO1

Dear DS Najib Razak Prime Minister of Malaysia.
I want you to know and realise that many of your friends and former loyalists in UMNO are losing trust and respect in your leadership to lead this BN government until PRU14. 
Like many of my friends and contemporaries, including former Malaysian Ambassadors as well as retired former Ambassadors and High Commissioners from many countries have posted interesting but damaging articles about you, your family and your political partners in crime. It's already public information and nothing to hide.
As a friend of many decades and with my former official interactions with you, some of your Cabinet Ministers as well as retired notable senior government officers, I feel necessary to post this letter on my timeline for public information as it's with political interest. I have no political or other ill intention to discredit you, though we are not on equal terms in politics and more so we are now confronted by different political views and opinions. 
Having said that, I have never sought any favours from you and neither from Tun Hussein, Tun Mahathir or Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi as I remain a loyal and respectable retired Malaysian Diplomat. I believe that I have served the nation and country well, when I was awarded A.M.N. a distinguished Federal Award from the Agong on my retirement from government in November 1998. Thank you and I am proud of this personal recognition from the government. 
In a nutshell, it's not about myself though I may have a passion for politics of this beloved country. 
However, today I am saddened that under your administration, the nation and country is slowly losing respect from our fellow citizens and from the international community. I believe you are doing well since you took over the coveted PM chair in Putrajaya, but unfortunately your integrity is now being questioned not only by your political opponents led by Tun Mahathir in Pakatan Harapan. 
Most of your friends have already dumped UMNO and join PPBM, PKR, Amanah and DAP too. It's not they don't like you and your performance as PM but as I have pointed out earlier your credibility has been questioned. 
In a nutshell, unless you clarify your personal involvement in the hot issue of 1MDB and other related fishy investments and the cash deposit of RM2.6 billion or more in your personal account, you are being condemned not only in Malaysia but also a number of countries including US, Australia, France and UK. Obviously your integrity has been badly tainted and you need to redeem yourself. 
Sir, I am 74 years old and have been in politics since the early 1960s before you were born. I remember helping Tun Hussein in the political platform in GE 1978 through my secondment to PMO (P&C) from Wisma Putra on my return from Pakistan. 
Needless to say, I am now embarrassed to be in UMNO and most of my friends previously holding party positions have resigned from the party due to your political crisis and the rampant corruption by your Cabinet Ministers and senior government officers. 
I believe MACC is doing a good job but double standards as no corrupted Ministers have been arrested. The people are slowly loosing faith and confidence in MACC for their double standards and persecution. 
Sir, the pressure is for you to resign immediately without recourse and let whoever is your successor to continue administering this government until the next general election expected to be called not later than mid 2018.

Dato' Mustapha Ong 
No. Ahli UMNO: 01059465
Former Deputy Chairman (2006-2009)
Veteran UMNO Federal Territory (WP)
Kuala Lumpur.


No comments:

Post a Comment